In Flight Wine Club
Joining the Anindor Wine Club gives you privileges that extend beyond that of a tasting room visitor. Advance availability of estate wines and increasing discounts the longer you are a member are a few of the advantages you’ll enjoy.
Benefits of Membership
- Increased Yearly Discounts
~ 1st Year 20% (Member shipments and reorders) Coupon code: – wine club 1
~ 2nd Year 25% (Member shipments and reorders) Coupon code: – wine club 2
~ 3rd Year 30% (Member shipments and reorders) Coupon code: – wine club 3
- Access to library wines and new releases
- Complimentary tastings (For you and 2 guests)
- Tours by appointment during the off-season
- Free admission to tasting room events (For you and 2 guests)
- Recipes included in some shipments
- Choose between a 2-pack or 4-pack option (2pk is $32.50 each shipment, 4pk is $65.00 each shipment)
Shipping dates vary depending on the weather. We won’t ship ground transport if the weather is too warm or too cold. And unfortunately, we’re unable to ship to these states: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Montana, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota and Utah. There is a flat rate of $20.00 for shipping, and we ship using UPS ground.
Anindor is committed to producing wines that express this unique region — The Umpqua Valley. Wine is made in small lots using minimal intervention and great care is taken to handpick and sort the fruit.
Only fruit from our L.I.V.E. certified vineyard goes into the wine. We feel sustainable practices in the vineyard are environmentally friendly and allow development of flavors unique to the vintage and true to the varietal.